Legal / Policies
- 21 years of age or older
- Self-Identify as a male
Registration Refund Policy
- All registration refund requests must be made through Eventbrite.
- Eligible refund requests will be processed within 30 days of the receipt of the written request.
- All paid registration refund requests are subject to a 6% administrative processing fee.
- Refund requests for registrations may be made until October 27, 2017.
- No registration refunds will be given after October 27, 2017.
- No refunds will be given for walk-in registrations.
Vendor Refund Policy
- All vendor application refund requests must be made in writing (e-mail or USPS).
- Eligible vendor application refund requests will be processed within 30 days of the receipt of the written request.
- All vendor application refund requests are subject to a 6% administrative processing fee.
- Refund requests for Vendor Applications may be made until October 15, 2017.
- No Vendor Application refunds will be given after October 15, 2017.
Purchased Items (Auctions)
- All Silent Auction items are donated to raise money for charity.
- The Show-Me Bears organization and membership make no warranties, guarantees or claims for any auction items.
- No purchased items will be refunded unless the item was damaged or defective and has not yet been accepted by the purchaser.
GENERAL WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Show-Me-Bears WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
- In consideration for receiving permission to participate in HiBearNation I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the Show-MeBears, the Board of Trustees of, Show-Me-Bears Their officers, agents, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in such activity, while in, on or upon the premises where the activities are being conducted, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the activities of HiBearNation describe activities, and I am aware that such activities include the risk of injury and even death, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activities, knowing that the activities may be hazardous to my property and me. I understand that the Show-Me-Bear do not require me to participate in this activity. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage, or personal injury, including death that may be sustained by me or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorneys’ fees that Releases may incur due to my participation in said activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri and that any mediation, suit, or other proceeding must be filed or entered into only in Missouri and the federal or state courts of Missouri. Any portion of this document deemed unlawful or unenforceable is severable and shall be stricken without any effect on the enforceability of the remaining provisions. All policies are subject to change by the Show-Me Bears Hibearnation committee. Updates will be posted on this page. Last update 3/1/2017.
Refund requests may be directed to:
HiBearNation 22 Refunds
3858-A Market Street
Saint Louis, MO 63110
Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org